Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default More on electric cars.

Even so, you must remember dribbles idea of average is the very best
figure he can find anywhere. Or just invents it. And when did you last see
an early Prius still on the road?

This morning I passed a green woodpecker on the pavement, just down the
road. I'm sure I passed some pigeons somewhere, but I don't remember,
they are boring.

On Saturday I saw a Countach, twice, spitting and banging as it tried to
keep down to the speed limit. I may well have passed an early Prius too...

Andy