Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More on electric cars.

In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
So how much for rejuvenating a 10 year olde motah and I presume it
won't
be on its first set of batts by that age?..

The Prius set is averaging at 12 years.

Proof, please.

He may well be right - as I see from a quick Google. Prius is tuned for
battery life, which means never fully charging it nor flattening it -
which will not be the case in a full plugin.

Even so, you must remember dribbles idea of average is the very best
figure he can find anywhere. Or just invents it. And when did you last see
an early Prius still on the road?

--
*I love cats...they taste just like chicken.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.