Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default language: The missing engineering skill

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Tom, do you enjoy making a fool of yourself, because if you are going to
accuse the scientists at Oak Ridge of ignorance with regard to nuclear
energy that is _exactly_ what you are doing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucular
"U.S. presidents who have used this pronunciation include Dwight D.
Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush."

Hilarious.... wiki roolz!!

I'm still thanking Gawd dat Obamer does NOT say mouf, teef, and bruhva....
But if nukyooler is becoming mainstream by some inevitable tyranny of an
ilitirit majority, then I guess mouf, teef, bruhva are on their way to
Merriam/Oxford.....

Carter used both versions.

And Carter was a nookyooler engineer, in the Navy!
So I guess it IS nookyooler!!!!!!!

Fact remains, J Clarke is an effing asshole. Him and Heron should go
camping together, with one sleeping bag.
--
EA