conehead

Default A jointer saga part III: the end

So now it's about you, Dave?

--
conehead

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
om...
funny thing is, when I comment on a defective tool, I get
never-ending grief on the Wreck for mentioning it...sounds
like a double standard. g

dave

Mark wrote:

It didn't seem like he was trying the case here at all. I think he was
just venting frustration, understandable after going through the system
at Sears. I didn't buy a Sears jointer in 1971, nor would I buy one
now. Not because of what he went through, just because. Mark

Bay Area Dave wrote:

so now you are trying your case in the court of public opinion?
What's the point? Sears isn't going to be responding in this forum...

dave

jo4hn wrote:

blah blah