Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two[_2_] Smitty Two[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Must I allow political calls on my phone?

In article ,
wrote:

The problem is that they leave this **** on my answering machine, and
fill it up, thus I lose important calls.

I'll play along. What is the capacity of your machine, how often do you
check it, how long are the messages, typically, and how many of them do
you get in a day, or however long it is you go without checking /
deleting?

I'm asking because I'm thinking you could by hyperbolizing, or perhaps
you just need a machine with longer recording time, or you need to check
it more often. I've never heard of anyone's machine actually being
"filled up" with political calls. I'd have to get 20 times the call
volume I get, for that to happen to me.