Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default language: The missing engineering skill

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:11:40 -0400, "Rick"

.3.70...
I noticed this one in an explosives chemistry forum (speaking of charcoal
types):

"... 18v dewalt saw-zaw ..."

A society in which the members cannot communicate any technical
information in detail cannot prosper.

Lloyd

My favorites:

a settling torch
rod iron

For a long time the local DRMO had "scrap irony"

I had a Pennysaver ad come out once, and I quickly bit their heads off
for it. They said I offered "Softwear Services". sigh

--
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.