nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

I'm of the opinion that there's no need to tape over the screw terminals.

That's because regardless of what you're trying to avoid or accomplish, at some point the benefit becomes smaller than the hassle it creates.

In this case, whomever has to replace that switch or receptacle in future is gonna get that tape glue all over his hands, and it's gonna end up on the wall and on his tools and pi$$ing him off.

It's exactly the same reason why I don't tie my shoelaces with a triple box knot to ensure they don't come off and I don't affix my postage with epoxy.

Last edited by nestork : September 12th 12 at 07:54 AM