Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default language: The missing engineering skill

. 3.70...
I noticed this one in an explosives chemistry forum (speaking of charcoal
types):

"... 18v dewalt saw-zaw ..."

A society in which the members cannot communicate any technical
information in detail cannot prosper.

We simply are not litirerily orientated.
We don't have enough liberries, either.... yo.

How bout the 80% of our Senate/Congress that sez "nukyooler".....
No matter, tho, cuz oh-ficial language in Wash. is Lobby$peak....
--
EA

Lloyd