Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default language: The missing engineering skill

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 06:17:48 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

I noticed this one in an explosives chemistry forum (speaking of charcoal
types):

"... 18v dewalt saw-zaw ..."

A society in which the members cannot communicate any technical
information in detail cannot prosper.

My fave was the radio alarm saw in the newspaper.
But seeing this kind of crap in a legal document just burns me up.

--
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.