Bay Area Dave

Default A jointer saga part III: the end

Like Delta never screws up???? (Not that I haven't bashed
Sears tools a few dozen times in the past 2 years myself).
If EVERY vendor has to adhere to a zero tolerance mistake
level, then WHERE are you gonna buy tools from, may I ask??

dave

Tom Wojeck wrote:

"Mark Jerde" wrote in message

LMAO!

Except.... ... IMO jo4hn has a valid point. Sears sold him something

that

became schrapnel and could have killed him. I'm surprised they haven't

paid

off his house and sent him on a month's vacation to Hawaii.

sigh
Apparently the middle managers don't have enough stock options.
/sigh

-- Mark

I agree. Moreover, I think it's important that people who are just getting
involved in woodworking should be made aware of the quality of product and
service available at sears. Sometimes the prices are hard to beat, but
these quality and serive issues should make someone rethink their decision.

--Tom Wojeck