Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How does one drill a hole in a guardrail anyway?

I sharpen with a bench grinder, and the correct wrist twist. Some folks say
"Drill Doctor" does a good job.

I wonder if it's worth having you ship me the bits, I'll give em a going
over, and ship em back?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"James Gagney" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 08:15:24 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Or, they have given good service, and need resharpening.

Good point. While the original Sheffield bits are about 30 years old,
they didn't 'look' dull.

Of course, they didn't work - so it's 'something'.

I don't have a grinding wheel, so I'd have to get one before I could
sharpen them (unless there is another way that doesn't use a grinder).