Larry Jaques

Default A jointer saga part III: the end

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:05:22 GMT, jo4hn brought
forth from the murky depths:

I give up. It's not worth it to overcome the stonewalling techniques
rampant in business today. The latest in Sears responses to my problem
along with my response follow with no further comment.

WHAT? You didn't cut your Searz credit card in half and send it
back with a single acronym reply? "FOAD!"

I have felt that Sears is NO place to buy tools since they
screwed me over in the late 1970's. Effem all. That attitude
of theirs is promoting imports.

-
Don't be a possum on the Information Superhighway of life.
----
http://diversify.com Dynamic Database-Driven Websites