Bay Area Dave

Default A jointer saga part III: the end

of course! I'd get grief if I mentioned the sky was blue. g

The problem I have with his post is that:

1) He had already made up his mind what the "solution" was
so he didn't need any input from anyone here in that regard.
2) The whole idea of him carrying on like a fool over a 33
year old tool is beyond WACKY!! Was his complaint one that
a reasonable person would make? My 2 pennies worth is a
resounding NYET!

The preceding was merely my personal opinion, worth NADA.
(But it was fun to present it, nonetheless...)

peace.

dave

patriarch wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote in
om:

funny thing is, when I comment on a defective tool, I get
never-ending grief on the Wreck for mentioning it...sounds
like a double standard. g

dave

Of course it is, Dave. But some folks are still going to give you grief for
it. ;-)

I think, originally, John was hoping someone could give him direction or
insight on how to resolve this issue. When that proved not to be the case,
he provided, as the man says, 'the rest of the story'.

John, may your new jointer be delivered in fine shape, with all of the
appropriate parts, without undue delay. You seem to have had your share of
frustration for the week.

Patriarch,
whose current jointer is a minty #6 from the Merchant of Ashby.