Posted to alt.home.repair
Fat-Dumb and Happy Fat-Dumb and Happy is offline

Default Meth Lab Cleanup

Ralph Mowery wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Sep 2012 14:18:51 -0400, Frank
wrote:

If interested, here is a website outlining the problem.
http://www.kci.org/meth_info/meth_cleanup.htm

I hate the kind of chemo-phobia engendered by sites like this.

I'm a retired chemist, in his seventies, in good health. If chemicals
were this bad, I should have been long dead by now.

I was believing the meth lab dangers were more serious than what the
link indicated. The site seems to minimize the dangers, to a degree.
Though there are dangers related to health still exist.

I often wonder if things don't get blown all out of shape. If you read
some of the dangers of the broken CFL lamps , they would not be allowed in
the US either.

All the chemicals I see listed are in common use every day. Except the
lithium.

and what kind of battery does your laptop use?