Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Meth Lab Cleanup

On 9/8/2012 4:28 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Sep 2012 14:50:11 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

Considering the community where this home is located, I have my doubts
that the lab existed on the property for very long.

I'm curious. How did you find out this house was a former meth lab?

Was it through real estate records, attached to the tile? For example
some locations require "water damage" and / or "mold" remediation's to
be recorded for future disclosure to a potential buyer.

Signs plastered on the front door: condemned, date, by co. health dept.
The sign has a checklist for the reasons for condemnation. I didn't
read all of the signs, as there were three others. May go back, just
out of curiosity. Will probably call PD or a town official whom I know
personally and who probably knows details.

I looked at the tax record, and taxes are up-to-date.