Posted to alt.home.repair
Domicile Dude Domicile Dude is offline

Default Best gas leaf blower

On 9/5/2012 9:59 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Wed, 05 Sep 2012 20:22:21 -0400, Greg wrote:

On 9/5/2012 4:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 05 Sep 2012 15:35:38 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

If you are really that worried about pollution, why not check out the
oil refineries. They pollute a lot more than a measly leaf blower. I
know because I've been inside many.

What is your opinion about cow flatulence?

I can only guess how you went from a leaf blower to an oil refinery.

I don't think a leaf blower will move a cow pie. You need a shovel for
those.

You haven't tried a Binford 6000 leaf blower!

Actually, Binford Tools used 6100 as the model number.
You're an idiot.