patriarch

Default Cheap and Effective Splitter

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
news
maybe you are paying just $2.00 for the materials, and $13
for the instructions (read: plans). NOW does it seem like a
good deal?

Yes even with $2 for materials and $13 for instructions it is much
cheaper than the Beismeyer that essentially charges $3 for materials
and $100+ for plans.

Well, maybe $3 for materials, $12 for plans, $50 for dealer markup and
marketing channel costs, and the balance for product liability
reserves...:-{

The $28 I spent on the Delta Removeable Splitter, as a service part, with
antikickback pawls, still seems like a good deal.

Most importantly, though, I use it. Almost any of these designs is
adequate, unless they are shoved in a box on a dusty shelf.

Patriarch