Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Oh, Lee Valley... REALLY?

On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 08:08:28 -0600, Dave Balderstone
Robin used to be a regular here... And had no problem jumping in to any
discussion.

I do see the occasional comment from him in other forums, so I suspect
he might still be reading what goes on here. But, considering the
amount of OT dialogue, I could well be mistaken.

But still, why not email him privately? You've jumped on him without
his involvement. Robin has always been a reasonable guy as far as I've
seen. At the very least he should be given the opportunity to respond
to you in a cordial manner.