Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Oh, Lee Valley... REALLY?

Dave Balderstone wrote:
I've been asked to submit a proposal for a seminar on building Cigar
Box Guitars at our local Lee Valley store.

But apparently we're not allowed to use the word "cigar" in
advertising or describing the session. Are Lee Valley's customers too
stupid to understand that the store doesn't sell tobacco products?

This is politically correct insanity! Robin, you should be ashamed of
yourself.

Well, hell, call it something else:
1. The non-abortion woodworking project,
2. Make a banjo like the coloreds did,
3. Wetback violin
4. What women are not allowed to play or male-only seminar
5. "... and you can hide your stash inside!"
and so on.