Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Oh, Lee Valley... REALLY?

In article , Mike Marlow
wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:
I've been asked to submit a proposal for a seminar on building Cigar
Box Guitars at our local Lee Valley store.

But apparently we're not allowed to use the word "cigar" in
advertising or describing the session. Are Lee Valley's customers too
stupid to understand that the store doesn't sell tobacco products?

This is politically correct insanity! Robin, you should be ashamed of
yourself.

But in that vein... When are you going to stop selling your "cigar
box lock", and your "Twist (Cigar) Pen Hardware", vis:

Welcome to the world of Politically Correct crap Dave.

I had thought better of Robin Lee...

Me too, but it won't stop me from shopping there. :-)

--
Froz...