Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Low Tech Data Mining?

In article ,
says...

Larry Jaques on Mon, 03 Sep 2012
16:09:13 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

"What is the name of your first born child?"

ISY not. A little presumptuous, aren't we?

That's an easy one, too. Use you first pet's name.
They're children, too, aren't they? (That's why I don't believe in
pet ownership.)

What do you mean. The little buggers own us! I'm the one
dragging out of bed at oh dark early, to go buy them groceries. What
do they do? Complain because the sun moved away from where they were
sleeping!

Just bend their rules a bit and remember what you used, eh?
Keep a list of passwords and security answers in your safe, JIC.

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the

Then there's the information that changes. My favorite restaurant for
the last quarter of the 20th century ceased to exist on 9/11 for
example.