Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Low Tech Data Mining?

"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 04 Sep 2012
04:04:48 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 03 Sep 2012
20:08:59 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Winston wrote:

Recent (big, well-known) website had only two 'security'
questions and no way to enter 'custom' questions.

The questions we

"What was the name of your best childhood friend?"

How am I supposed to pick a favorite among that crowd?
Tomorrow afternoon will I be more kindly disposed to
Catherine or Jody?

"What is the name of your first born child?"

ISY not. A little presumptuous, aren't we?

Yes! They presumed that you had a friend, and a kid... ;-)

And you remember.

With over 60 passswords? A made a HTML document so that I can copy
and paste them from a memory stick.

I have gotten so frustrated of late. I got blocked from one
account for some reason. But I can contact them - by email. From my
account. Which is blocked.
Or I can call them. If they can answer the phone and solve the
issue in the one minute I have before the phone runs out ...
I need to get that letter in the mail asking them what
alternatives they have for fixing this problem. I really do.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the