Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall fixings advice sought

In article ,
Dave Newt wrote:
...but if it's from Homebase, they'll be at least four times what you
ought to be paying, from Toolstation or Screwfix.

Yes indeed - I just wanted to know if that was even an appropriate
fixing for the job? It was just a more helpful photo than the one on the
screwfix site.

I've already said fixings of the Rawlbolt type are best as they expand
more than any wall plug/screw. They are more expensive - but you tend to
get what you pay for. They are also good in that you can remove the
fitting easily for re-decoration, etc.

--
*I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.