Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gib Bogle[_4_] Gib Bogle[_4_] is offline

Default Bathroom - do unit doors need to match vanity unit?

On 2/09/2012 9:07 a.m., R D S wrote:
I've put a gloss white vanity unit in the bathroom. The plan was to match
it up to some units with gloss white doors.

Now 'she' has decided that she wants purple doors.

So I am wondering if a white vanity unit will look well out of place, if
not then the toilet at least will contrast.

Anyone got a vanity unit that doesn't match the neighbouring unit fronts
and happy with it?

I could of course get an extra purple door and mod it to fit on the front
of the vanity unit.

Purple doors? That sounds like grounds for divorce.