J. Clarke

Default OT - Arthritis & Electric

J T wrote:

Sat, Apr 17, 2004, 2:25am (EDT+4)
(dave*in*fairfax) claims:
snip If the nreves are excited enough the pain impulses don't get
through, kind of like white noise drowning out other noises. They aren't
ANYTHING like the jolt you get off an electric fence.

With the thingy the chiropractor used on me, my nerves got so
excited all they felt was pain. I'd almost prefer the electric fence.

Probably had the juice turned up too high for you, or else he didn't have
the electrodes on right--if they're not making good contact it can be
painful.

Incidentally the better sex shops will have decent TENS units--they're used
in S&M too.

JOAT
The Good are Innocent so they invented Justice. The Evil are Guilty so
they invented Mercy.
- Unknown

--
--John