Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SS to ?????? steel

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:16:39 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:07:09 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

In my area of the world, they
don't sell minnows for bait,

???? Why not?

Gunner

Introduction of non-native species, but if they are only going to get two
inches long at tops, what's the issue? One of government's infinite wisdom
things. I think I'll just wait until goldfish go on sale at the local
store, and take some of them. I figure they will be eaten soon, and haven't
heard of any goldfish terrorizing lakes.

Steve

You've never seen three foot long gold fish?

Most people don't make the association between "goldfish" and "carp".
Goldfish is to carp as poodle is to wolf.