Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Cordless doorbells outdone....

Adam Funk wrote:
On 2012-08-29, ARWadsworth wrote:

I can have my time wasted more than that.

A couple of months ago I had to drop the job I was doing and I had
to drive 100 miles north to swap a broken hand drier in a gents
toilets (contract work and we have to turn up when required).

I spoke to the manager and he showed me the faulty hand drier. I
asked him why the job could not wait (ie allow someone to arrive
there for 8am in the morning do the work instead of driving there
in work time) as there were two hand driers and the other one still
worked. He claimed it was H&S, went for a **** and then never even
bothered to wash his hands or use the working hand drier.

That's a more serious H&S violation!

You don't get these serious technical problems where they provide
paper towels like civilized people...

He never washed his hands!

--
Adam