Posted to rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default ot technology:

I do not believe people are being ignorant, just not comfortable with
change. I have one friend who absolutely hates change of any kind.
Breaks into tears at any middle or major change. Change jobs? There's
a week of tears at least. Casper

I accept that there is a poplution that operates that way, so I agree with
you. Just to be clear - my point was simply that to date, I have not heard
any compelling arguments in favor, but hear a lot from the "other side" (if
you will...), about how ignorant those of us who have not made the move,
are. I can't help but find that argument funny. -MIKE-

I understood your point. Merely clarifying mine so as not to offend
anyone. It's easy on the net for conversations to be misunderstood.

I guess my point was more of a question. Do you need compelling
arguments to look at something and experience it for yourself?

I'm not being critical, just quizzical. I don't heed most opinions
myself, even about movies or tv shows. I will listen and log, then
look myself and decide. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.