Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Access to lighting wiring under loft floor

In article ,
Mike Barnes wrote:
So why doesn't the great unwashed when presented by the wires/cables in a
loop thru/switch drop ceiling rose mark 'em and note down which one goes
where it's not difficult, unless you are thick.

Not to mention taking a photo first. For me that's now standard
procedure before disconnecting or disassembling anything non-trivial.

While pics are useful, they don't replace drawing out a simple wiring
diagram. And of course marking the cables so you know which is which after
removing the fitting.

--
*Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.