V.E. Dorn

Default 14" Grizzly G0555

There is an adjustment on the back of the saw that sets it for use from
anything from 92 to 93.5.

Don

Ron Stitt wrote in message
s.com...
By the way, I have a Grizzly G0555 and it comes with a 92 1/2" blade!

There
are references to it having a 93 1/2" which is pretty much standard for a
14" BS but that isn't what the Grizzly uses. When you add the riser block

it
then uses a 105" blade which is standard with most of the other 14" BS

that
have a 12" throat.

Ron
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On 18 Apr 2004 08:19:33 -0700,
(ossidog) brought forth from the murky depths:

. Thet made a 14 inch with a 98 inch blade- z model- The saw is great
but the only place to get pre made blades is grizzley. I noted the
new one is 93.5 but one should double check. I wish I would have

No, you can get custom length blades from Suffolk Machinery, too.
http://www.timberwolf1.com/

--
SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly!