Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default ot technology:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:37:13 -0400, Dave wrote:
Obviously, it cost me money to find all of this out, but that finding
out was worth the cost ~ at least it was to me.

I forgot to add, everyone's needs are unique. Over the last five years
or so, I went through five compressors until I finally found one that
I could use in my apartment.

Yup, most certainly, I've spent more money than I had to, but for me
the money isn't as important as the finding of a tool that meets my
needs (and wants). Similarly, Festool products are in that same
category for only a few people.