Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default ot technology:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:54:16 -0400, "
Mine is a Motorola Droid Razr, but same, same. I just don't see that the
difference between the 4" screen and 7" screen to be worth it (the 4" easily
fits in my pocket). If I have to lug around a 10", I might just as well lug
around the laptop and get a real keyboard in the bargain.

I agree with you about the laptop. I didn't buy the S3 particularly
for browsing online. But, for those few times that I might want to,
its screen is just big enough for me to maneuver around without great
difficulty.

Phone calls, occasional browsing when I'm out, transporting it *and*
its updated technological capabilities, for me it was the best
compromise between all categories.

Since I did own a tablet for several weeks and decided it wasn't
exactly what I wanted, the S3 correctly filled the need that I'd
originally hoped the tablet would meet.

Obviously, it cost me money to find all of this out, but that finding
out was worth the cost ~ at least it was to me.