Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ot technology:

Swingman wrote:
On 8/27/2012 9:26 PM, Dave wrote:
And, it's not true anyway. I've got a new Samsung SIII and I can
delete, rearrange or modify most apps as I see fit. If I need to do
more than that, then rooting is pretty easy these days.

Same with jailbreaking an iPad.

What causes many to denigrate tablets is that they fail to realize
that added convenience most often comes with a price.

A typical Karl comment. Criticize the thoughts/opinions of others, by
stating that they are somehow inadequate, and then stopping there. Pure
"holier than thou" bull****.

It's often more convenient to buy an apple pie than have Mom make one,
so you give up a little bit of taste rather than not have any apple
pie with your ice cream.

More Karl - meaningless... well, what in the hell do you call them...
garble?