Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default kudos shower seals

On Aug 27, 5:15 pm, Jim K wrote:
On 26 Aug, 21:00, John Rumm wrote:

On 26/08/2012 16:20, Jim K wrote:

On 23 Aug, 22:33, John Rumm wrote:
On 23/08/2012 21:18, Jim K wrote:

anyone know of a source for "push on" clear(ish) silicone extrusions that fit to the edges of glass shower doors?

Specifically a Kudos quadrant shower with a side pivoting door...

Looked on Ebay and can't see the correct profile.
Contacted Kudos but interested if anyone has a 3rd party source?

Oddly enough I was in the plumbers merchant earlier and noted they had a
little display of shower seals... Have you got a photo or a drawing of
what you need?

ascii art !!

| |
| |
|__|
/ |

I will no doubt be back there later in the week, so will have a look.
Got any dimensions to go with that? And if they do have it, how many
meters do you want?

Thanks John, let me speak with kudos tomorrow first tho....

Dimensions (from a biro outline hence a bit woolly) a-
bottom fin is 10or11 mm deep
45 deg angled fin projects 2or3 mm
to fit 5mm glass

need 1 metre.

looking online here and there these things seem remarkably
expensive!!!

well that's refreshing - direct from Kudos - £5 including P&P!

Have ordered.

thanks for the kind offer John ;)

Cheers
Jim K