Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default ot technology:

On 8/27/2012 9:26 PM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:17:41 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
A friend has a Samsung and only uses it to read. She hates that she
cannot delete apps or even re-arrange them to suit her needs. Now she
has an iPad for everything else.

That surprises me. It's normally Apple that locks users into what they sell
and how they sell it, and it's usually the more open stuff that gives the
user more freedoms.

And, it's not true anyway. I've got a new Samsung SIII and I can
delete, rearrange or modify most apps as I see fit. If I need to do
more than that, then rooting is pretty easy these days.

It may be that the iPad is simply more intuitive to her than the Samsung.