Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Access to lighting wiring under loft floor

In article ,
David WE Roberts wrote:
Well, if I have an access trap/hole and a means of cutting a small hole
(such as the hole saw or the Trend router fancy whatsit) then I can get
at the existing wiring and also cut a new access hole over the location
of the new light fitting.

Sounds like you're determined to buy some new toys. ;-)

There may well not be a single simple answer.

There never is. Drilling an access hole above when fitting a new extra
light etc doesn't address having joists in the way of the cable runs.

--
*Of course I'm against sin; I'm against anything that I'm too old to enjoy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.