Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default O/T: BLOG POST OF THE DAY

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:47:32 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
I would prefer for the Anglosphere to hang together insofar as we have
a lot of common culture and interest. If the rest of the world wants
us to police their neighborhoods, the least they could do is pay
us to do so.

Damn stupid naive statement. Payment comes in many forms. As with any
country, the US is motivated by self interest in whatever it does
abroad. If it's not getting some advantage by assisting an oil rich
country in need, then it's protecting itself from possible future
aggressions.

Even if it's only assisting some region of the world because of public
outcry, it benefits from not looking bad.

As to your borderline prejudicial, "Anglosphere to hang together"
statement, a significant bulk of the US population is not
"Anglosphere".

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're an ass Daneliuk. The
only reason you're here in this newsgroup is to inflame rhetoric. You
don't and never have posted any woodworking content.

What are you doing here?