Andy Hall

Default Replacing a boiler

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:32:59 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .

Many of the Glow Worms have stainless
steel heat exchangers.

You can put petrol in a Skoda and double its value, fit twin exhausts
and use it additionally as a wheelbarrow, but I still wouldn't buy
one.....

They are better made than yesteryear and
carry a 2 yr guarantee last time I looked

Was this the 16 valve version?

Glow Worm are part of the Vaillant Hepworth group. Vaillant and Glow Worm
are the same company. The condensing Glow Worms are made in Holland and
have spiral tube stainless steel heat exchangers - similar to the
ECO-Hometec (MAN). The heat exchangers have been used in some Dutch, and I
think Vaillant models, the last I heard/read. They are very good value for
money and are up there in the Prem League.

Don't judge them on what they made 15-20-25 years ago.

OK, so Vaillant bought a brand.....

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl