Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default Making a 3 legged garden table

On Aug 25, 8:21*pm, ss wrote:
I could esily build a 4 legged one but prefer the look of a 3 legged
tripod type layout of the legs apart from that the previous owner has
done a poor job of laying slabs so a 4 legged would never be level.
My problem is that anything I have looked appears complicated joints
where the legs meet and may be beyond me for accuracy.
Is there a simpler arrangement for constructing a 3 legged table where
the legs angle out from a central point.

Any ideas welcome.

Very easy, if you use very thick round legs you simply screw the
slatted top to them. Simples. Perfect application for unchopped
firewood.

NT