Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Making a 3 legged garden table

ss presented the following explanation :
I could esily build a 4 legged one but prefer the look of a 3 legged tripod
type layout of the legs apart from that the previous owner has done a poor
job of laying slabs so a 4 legged would never be level.
My problem is that anything I have looked appears complicated joints where
the legs meet and may be beyond me for accuracy.
Is there a simpler arrangement for constructing a 3 legged table where the
legs angle out from a central point.

Any ideas welcome.

Could you not fit adjusters to the bottoms of the legs, if it is going
to be rigid?

I made up a pub style table & bench unit a few weeks. That has four
legs and it is on an less than even surface. They are no so rigid end
to end and it's own weight makes it twist slightly so as to always sit
with all four feet in good contact. Maybe you could design one pair of
the legs so they could pivot, to accommodate unevenness?

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)