Posted to uk.d-i-y
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default SAP calculations

"Hugo Nebula" wrote in message
[Default] On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 12:13:28 +0100, a certain chimpanzee,
"David WE Roberts" , randomly hit the keyboard
and wrote:

So the BCO would be commiting a sackable offence if he took on the work.

Oh, hang on, then the BCO would NOT be commiting a sackable offence?
Make your mind up!

I have, and I have explained. A private individual employed by the LA
can't; a limited company can.

What, particularly, has made you so very sensitive to this?
Personal experience of local government corruption?

Personal experience of a great many people posting on usenet of local
govt corruption without evidence.

Just to be clear, I have not posted about local government corruption.
Despite your rather extreme initial reaction.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)