Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Behavioral Device Modeling, Bay Area Meeting

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Wednesday, Aug 23, I met with a bunch of people (9) at a major Bay
Area I/C design facility to discuss Behavioral Device Modeling.

On Thursday, one of those people called my house while I was in Dallas
on the patent case, saying he didn't realize he had been talking to
"the Jim Thompson from the newsgroups" :-)

Your virtual presence is obviously more powerful than your personal one.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs