Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad

Default Behavioral Device Modeling, Bay Area Meeting

On Wednesday, Aug 23, I met with a bunch of people (9) at a major Bay
Area I/C design facility to discuss Behavioral Device Modeling.

On Thursday, one of those people called my house while I was in Dallas
on the patent case, saying he didn't realize he had been talking to
"the Jim Thompson from the newsgroups" :-)

My wife was still half asleep and didn't catch his name. She says he
was going to E-mail me, but I've not received anything.

Was it you?

Call or E-mail. I'm curious who _I_ didn't recognize as well :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Wednesday, Aug 23, I met with a bunch of people (9) at a major Bay
Area I/C design facility to discuss Behavioral Device Modeling.

On Thursday, one of those people called my house while I was in Dallas
on the patent case, saying he didn't realize he had been talking to
"the Jim Thompson from the newsgroups" :-)

Your virtual presence is obviously more powerful than your personal one.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:06:45 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Make that 22--------- I was thinking it was still Friday :-(
On Wednesday, Aug 23, I met with a bunch of people (9) at a major Bay
Area I/C design facility to discuss Behavioral Device Modeling.

On Thursday, one of those people called my house while I was in Dallas
on the patent case, saying he didn't realize he had been talking to
"the Jim Thompson from the newsgroups" :-)

My wife was still half asleep and didn't catch his name. She says he
was going to E-mail me, but I've not received anything.

Was it you?

Call or E-mail. I'm curious who _I_ didn't recognize as well :-)

...Jim Thompson

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 12:14:05 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Wednesday, Aug 23, I met with a bunch of people (9) at a major Bay
Area I/C design facility to discuss Behavioral Device Modeling.

On Thursday, one of those people called my house while I was in Dallas
on the patent case, saying he didn't realize he had been talking to
"the Jim Thompson from the newsgroups" :-)

Your virtual presence is obviously more powerful than your personal one.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Larkin wasn't there to raise my blood pressure up to normal levels...
it's HIGH this morning 124/72... but I crashed last night and drank a
whole bottle of wine... 4 flying days in a row really are exhausting.

The puzzle is that my name never changes ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

On Wednesday, Aug 23, I met with a bunch of people (9) at a major Bay
Area I/C design facility to discuss Behavioral Device Modeling.

On Thursday, one of those people called my house while I was in Dallas
on the patent case, saying he didn't realize he had been talking to
"the Jim Thompson from the newsgroups" :-)

My wife was still half asleep and didn't catch his name. She says he
was going to E-mail me, but I've not received anything.

Was it you?

Call or E-mail. I'm curious who _I_ didn't recognize as well :-)

...Jim Thompson

Solved... two Paul's, Rako via Grohe.

...Jim Thompson
--