Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any interestt in aircraft techniques books?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 07:49:50 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner" Gunner Asch wrote in message
news
On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:39:29 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"

I'm interested if they show how to build one of these:
http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-co...0-157-web1.jpg

They can teach you the techniques. But not the plane itself.
Gunner

I happened to have that link to the China Clipper painting open after
sending it to someone else as an example of how quickly elegant flying
boats developed from this engineering prototype:
http://www.panamair.org/aircraft/Sik...ikorsky67a.jpg

Butt fugly.

Builder Igor Sikorsky and pilot Charles Lindbergh sketched out this
redesign during its long maiden flight:
http://fsaircraft.net/sites/default/...s/SikorskyS42B[1].jpg?1297961203

Schweeeet! What a difference a day makes...

--
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...