Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_6_] Gunner[_6_] is offline

Default Any interestt in aircraft techniques books?

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:39:29 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner" Gunner Asch wrote in message
.. .

I also have 21+ absolutely MINT volumes of a matched series of
books
on Aircraft mechanics, pneudraulics, drafting, Aerodymanics and
Flight
etc etc by the " International Library, International Textbook
Company, Scranton PA

Make me an offer I cant refuse.

Gunner

I'm interested if they show how to build one of these:

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-co...0-157-web1.jpg

They can teach you the techniques. But not the plane itself.

Gunner

jsw

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper