Morris Dovey

Default gone longer than I thought...

Silvan wrote:

I'm a rock bottom dead crappy carpenter. I have no idea what I'm doing at
all. That's kind of a down side.

I think I'd have to be a weenie and use a plan. Maybe even a kit.

Mike...

USDA used to publish a couple of how-to books dealing with
low-budget rural/agricultural construction that I think might be
of some help. What I liked about the books was that they assumed
the reader knew nothing about carpentry or construction (that was
a fairly apt description of me at the time), had lots of
drawings, and maintained a good balance between "how" and "why".

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA