Silvan

Default gone longer than I thought...

Swingman wrote:

BTW, don't believe the BS about the bass player not getting laid ... it is
a pure, jealousy driven rumor, started by wannabe lead guitarists and
fiddle
players ... well, it _used_ to be in any event. At my age, one of those
20 something cuties you see backstage would scare the crap out of me,
though the foxy mature ones with a twinkle in their eye are as present as
ever, and more appreciative to boot.

You dirty old man you!

FWIW, the best bass player I know doesn't play one of those electroflummies.
That dude is awesome. I didn't know a bass could do stuff like what he
does with one.

Those critters are EXPENSIVE though. Plus I'm too stupid to play anything
that doesn't have frets.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/