Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Why do people "compete" off-time

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 19:18:18 -0500, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Winston fired this volley in
:

I don't know why that is, Lloyd.

So, on the one hand we have a preposterously wasteful suggestion made.

No, it's:

Lloyd "oddball, eccentric, and totally IMPRACTICAL", remember?

I agree that it is oddball and eccentric.
It is neither wasteful, impractical or preposterous, however.

A likeness to a well-known someone else who made equally preposterous
(and similar) technical suggestions was stated.

Then there's the deep-seated insecurity thing about stashing, rehashing,
mentally reviewing, and never forgetting the slightest of slights.

Your unwarranted slight is forgiven, Lloyd.

--Winston