Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.locksmithing

Default Can I pick my kid's MASTER combination lock to re-use them

I got my first lock related job in 1984, I think it was. Cutting keys, only.
Moved from that to a job with a full service locksmith. Worked there for
about a year, and then went into business for myself. I've been a locksmith
for over twenty years.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Truthman" wrote in message

He's serious about this. Doubt he's a locksmith. Maybe he read a book
and thinks he is. Or he changed a couple locksets.
He's a trailer park birther. What do you expect?
Them cheap Masterlock combos are "top secret."
I used to pick the old ones by "feel." Last time I tried one a few
years ago I lost patience and didn't open it. Didn't care either.
How to do it is probably all over the internet, but hidden from jokers
like the one who is here top-posting inane crap.