Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stupid, stupid, stupid! Left garden hose on...

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:44:07 +0100, Phil L wrote:

My water rates for supply and sewerage was £410 per year, paid in two
halves each totalling £205. I had a water meter installed and now pay
£14 per month

Be nice to reduce the water bill by nearly 50% but I note you use a
singular "I". So I guess you live on your own or just you and SO. I have
a family, one of which is a teenage daughter. She'll get through 2m^3 of
water a week just for her "quick baths" that normally take 3hrs...

--
Cheers
Dave.